Online Mathematics Tutoring – Can it Be Another Solution For Math Struggled Students?
If your child struggles in math at school, he or she may not do well in other subjecs, according to statistics. Since most professional schools, universities and colleges require all students to have certain scores of math before they can be accepted. It is for the future of students to have the problem corrected as early as possible. In fact, math is not difficult as many parent think, it is only the logical distortion. If the student can manage it, math is easy and fun ( it is a lazy student best course, if they can think logically).
Online Math Tutoring have become more popular and acceptable for parents and students, because it not only provides the expert for any math courses but also gives the parent and student more flexible time and works in the students’ own home. In fact, Online math tutoring has many other benefits. The schedule of online math tutoring is the same as normal tutoring class. All courses are following the government guideline.
1. All teachers are certified
2. Times are Flexible
3. Parent can engage in the courses by working together with their child
4. It is cost effectiveness. Most online tutoring school charge only $100 -200 per year instead of thousands
5. Take off the student pressure. Some students may afraid to ask questions in the normal class.
6. Parent do not need to drive the student to the class as it is used to be.
7. It also includes regular exam
8. The student will be given exercises to improve their logical thinking in their spare times and they can do them independently.
All new student needs to write a initial placement.
Researchers found that parents should check at least three online math tutoring schools and compare them before registering for their children. Since it involves transaction of credit card, parent should call the 1800 number to verify the existence of the school before making any payment.…